Private Referrals, Reports and Letters
Some patient services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges.
Our fees are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.
Please note that some private services (e.g. face-to-face medicals) are currently suspended due to Covid-19.
Letters, Certificates and Private Referrals
- Certificate of fact (proof of address, school letters, vaccination etc) – £18.00
- Confirmation of fitness to fly/attend gym, proof of age, incapacity, private sick note, attendance at sporting event – £30.00
- Private Referrals – £30.00
If you need a letter from your GP, please complete the Ask Reception a Question form. Please provide as much info as possible about the letter you need e.g. relevant dates and any medical conditions that you have. We aim to process all letter requests within five working days. You may be asked to make an appointment to discuss the request further.
- Examination with report (Taxi medical HGV, pilot or Sport licence) – £120.00
- Report or completion of form without examination (Adoption, Blue Badge, DVLA, holiday cancellation) – £40.00
- Report/claim forms (detailed) without examination (Ofsted, power of attorney, private health insurance) – £60.00 – £120.00
To make a request for a medical report, please complete the Ask Reception a Question form. If you already have the form in your possession, please attach an original electronic copy (no photographs) of the blank form when you Ask Reception a Question. We aim to process all requests for medical reports within five weeks.